All sexual offences are treated very seriously by the Courts, and a conviction will have a significant effect on your life, and almost certainly carries the risk of a prison sentence. This means that it is important for you to have the best representation to ensure you have strong and dependable advice.
- Assault by Penetration
- Sexual Assault By Touching (13 or over)
- Sexual Assault by Touching (under 13)
- Grooming/Inciting a Minor
- Indecent Images
- Indecent Exposure
- Sex Offender Registration
- Sexual Offence Prevention Orders
If you, or someone you know, are accused of a sexual offence, read the information on the pages below or contact us to see how we can help you.